Translate

Friday, October 10, 2008

The Miracle Network

You never know how your actions will impact another person’s life. I started emailing inspirational quotes to a friend. She told me she liked getting them, so it become a daily routine for me. I had no idea what would happen if I missed a couple days in sending them.

Days later I made a visit to her office. She asked why I stopped sending the inspirational quotes? I told her I’ve been busy and didn't have a chance to send any out. She said what you don’t know is that there’s a group of people who look forward in receiving those quotes.

Kaoru, each time you send me one of those quotes I send it out to my co-workers and friends. They’ve come to expect seeing them each day. Now you know what you've started.

From that moment on I called this network "The Miracle Network" and believe it or not, I’m still sending out those inspirational quotes.

Susan, thanks for passing the word and making a difference.

- Kaoru

No comments: