Translate

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Who Cares What Others May Think?

This is your life. Our time in this world is precious. If we hold ourselves back because of how we think we might be viewed if we pursue a particular path or course of action, then we are giving in to the temptation of allowing others to define who we are and we are giving permission for these people to determine the life we should live.

To move forward, to break free and move past whatever is holding you back requires you take back a piece of your dignity and re-claim your life; a life that is meant to be lived on your terms and will always be uniquely your own – no matter what others may think.

When your last day is upon you, I doubt your attention will be on wishing you did more of what others expected of you. I believe your thoughts, I believe my thoughts, will be on what I was able to accomplish and the value these accomplishments had on my life and on the life of others.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Thank You!!!