Translate

Monday, September 7, 2009

Affirmations Are Statements

Affirmations are statements that we repeat over and over again whenever we feel down or when doing a task. Once consistently repeated with attention, conviction, interest and desire, these phrases can help you focus your mind, let you take charge, and invalidate pessimistic ideas.

Here are a few affirmations:

• I am healthy and happy
• Wealth is pouring into my life
• I am sailing on the river of wealth
• My body is healthy and functioning in a very good way
• I have a lot of energy
• I can do this!
• I study and comprehend fast
• My mind is calm
• I am calm and relaxed in every situation
• My thoughts are under my control
• I radiate love and happiness
• I am surrounded by love
• I have the perfect job for me
• I have a wonderful and satisfying job
• I can overcome these challenges
• I am successful in whatever I do
• There's no stopping me!
• I am blessed and talented
• I am beautiful and intelligent
• I can be the best that I can be
• I am loved

No comments: